Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Day 2008

I had the distinct honor of being on The American Entrepreneur Radio Show this past weekend for their Memorial Day Program. Ron Morris and Darryl Grandy were phenomenal hosts.

Ron interviewed me for about an hour on World War II Radio Heroes: Letter of Compassion. The interview can be found here www.taeradio.com

I am delighted to have the opportunity to thank the men and women who serve our country in all capacities each day. I am sorrow filled to think of all those we have lost along the way. I try to remind myself each day of the ultimate sacrifice of so many, so that I may live the life of my dreams in a land I love so much. Thank you to all of our service personnel and their families. We are indebted to you.

Happy Memorial Day- every day.

No comments: