Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Heinz History Center Welcomes WWII Radio Heroes!

I am so excited to share this news with all of you. So many great things have been happening. We are finishing the audio book and expect it to be available for Thanksgiving and the gift-giving season. We are writing an article we hope will appear in Western PA Magazine (thanks to Jay Speyerer and Brian Butko). We are expanding out book tour by reaching out to other cities to offer talks and signings (York and Philadelphia are on the radar). ... the list goes on.

AND- I've just been told that World War II Radio Heroes will be a featured book in the Senator John Heinz History Center (a "must see" in Pittsburgh).... and... I will be one of the honored guests at the History Center's Holiday Book Fair on December 6th! Visit http://www.pghhistory.org/About_Heinz_Events.asp to learn more. Thank you Nan Best-Vitullo, Lee Heckman and Andy Masich.

I am really looking forward to all of the events and milestones that I noted. Thank you for helping us share this great story!

I hope to see you and your family and friends at the History Center on December 6, 2008 from 10-2!

Lisa

No comments: