Monday, April 28, 2008

Thank you Radio Operators, Listeners and Fans!

Wow.

This year has been a whirlwind one. They say that writing the book is 1/3 of the work. The real hard work comes in promoting it. Boy, were they right!

However, hard work does pay off. Not only have I had some really fulfilling book discussions this month but I've also been featured in two national magazines. Yes, TWO national magazines.

Both were cold calls. (Entrepreneurs will find that really exciting.)

The first is the Amateur Radio Relay League's QST Magazine. They were kind enough to review WWII Radio Heroes in their April 2008 edition. Humbly, they reminded me it was a small review. I braced myself. It was a huge (okay, so it was 1/4 page- I believe that is huge)! Thank you ARRL! I'm really looking forward to going to my first radio conference- Beltsville, MD June 5-7.

The second is America in WWII magazine. WWII Radio Heroes was one of three books featured in their review section, due out in June 2008. We received nearly a whole page of review! I was beside myself. This was a real honor.

What's next? I'll tell you- The American Entrepreneur Show on AM 1360 Pittsburgh with Ron Morris! The fun never stops!

Stay tuned. :)

No comments: